The recent digital SLR Nikon D7100 has received a firmware update version 1.01 . This update resolves a few malfunctions and brings a lot of imorivnebts to the D7100, the APS expert model of the range Nikon.
Changes made by the update of the Nikon D7100
Nikon D7100 firmware C1.01 version brings the following changes:
- When the images taken with flash in the flash mode to Manual or Strobe Flash were read out with the display option overview enabled , the level of intensity of the flash was displayed in the correction part of the flash of the monitor. This problem has been resolved.
- When the storage control exposure/AF was depressed with the special effects mode active and selective color selected, and then that the image was enlarged with the options of selective color displayed in referred screen, the image does not change as long as the referred screen was active. This problem has been resolved.
- The virtual Horizon in the viewfinder remained blocked when certain operations were carried out. The error at the root of this problem has been resolved.
- When the images captured with the bracketing white balance active were read, a value of precise adjustment of the white balance of 9 (increments) was displayed, even for images captured with a value of precise adjustment of 10 (increments). This problem has been resolved.
- The movement of the cursor was impossible when certain operations were carried out in the viewing mode calendar. The error at the root of this problem has been resolved.
- The size of a portion of the text displayed in the viewing mode calendar has been changed.
- The display of the infocus 24 ×36 saved in the image data Exif has been corrected.
- When recording videos to 1920 × 1080/24p in exposure mode M, the brightness of the subject was not modified, even if the shutter speed was set. This problem has been resolved.
How to know the current firmware version of your camera?
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the MENU command to display the menus.
- Select the Configuration menu.
- Select firmware Version .
- The current firmware version is displayed.
- Turn off the camera.
How to update the firmware of the Nikon D7100 ?
To update your unit, please visit Nikon Support:
Follow the instructions, it is an operation that everyone can achieve with a little bit of precaution.