It is called the Fuji X100T. Despite the previous rumors that there might be a Fuji X200 with full formatting, it seems that the successor of the Fuji X100S will remain with the APS-C format. Fujirumors decks the Fuji X100T name with a filtered denomination from a trusted source and from a new informant that commented of its potential features:
- 24 megapixel X-Trans sensor
- Faster autofocus than the Fuji X100S
- Folding screen
- Fixed focus lens that differs from the Fuji X100S
- New electronic viewing window that is superior to the Fuji X100S but not as good as the Fuji X-T1
- Wider phase detection area
Fuji X100T or X200? Now that everyone is betting on the former and on the continuity of the sensor format that, despite the marketing tricks, maintains the same optimal weight/quality image ratio.